NOTICE: Play Day Golf Postponed!
New Date November 18, 10:00am
Monday, October 21, 2019
Play Day Golf Tournament has been postponed due to forecasts of severe weather.
The new date will be November 18, at 10:00am.
More details will be posted on this web site as they become available, so please see below for additional information.
Again, Play Day has been postponed until November 18!
Speaker: General Keith M. Huber
Thursday, November 14, 2019
11:30am Networking; Lunch at noon.
Richland Country Club
NMBA Play Day at Old Natchez Country Club
New DATE! November 18, 2019
Monday, November 18, 2019
Shotgun start at 10:00am.
Old Natchez Country Club
Benefits the Nashville Rescue Mission
Click the Register Online Here link below to find sponsorship and registration online.
On the registration page, you can:
- Register a team
- Register individual players
- Sign up for available sponsorship opportunities
Subscribe to NMBA
Affordable Housing Workshop
More details TBA
Thursday, December 12, 2019
11:30 Networking; Lunch at noon.
Richland Country Club
MAA: Take Action!
Become a CMB
Awards of Excellence
Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association (NMBA)
NMBA, the Nashville chapter of the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association, offers Nashville and Middle Tennessee mortgage professionals:
- Membership with both the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) and the Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association (NMBA)
- Monthly luncheons with educational speakers on current industry topics
- Support for lobbyist activities that benefit the mortgage industry
- Recognition of top performers in our industry through the Awards of Excellence event and an appreciation luncheon dedicated to support staff
- Ease of registration for NMBA events through a secure NMBA Online Registration, which provides for immediate invoices and receipts
- The NashvilleMBA.org web site featuring additional news, announcements, schedules, and other industry-relevant information
- Multiple number of employees from member organizations may register for events
- Members may invite their colleagues to be their guests at events
- Monthly NMBA e-Newsletters with brief news stories and membership announcements
The NMBA membership includes a variety of professionals from the mortgage banking industry and
related fields as well.
Members are mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, title companies, attorneys, appraisers,
credit reporting agencies, realty professionals, and insurance companies.
Play Day POSTPONED Due to Weather
The NMBA 2019 Play Day Golf Tournament has been postponed to November 18 due to forecasts of severe weather.
The new start time for Play Day will be November 18, at 10:00am.
Check back here over the next two weeks for updates.
More details will be posted as they become available.
Thank you to all 2019 NMBA Play Day Sponsors
Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Mortgage Investors Group
Closest to the Pin
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc.
New American Funding
Hole in One
Friends of the NMBA
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Agency
Premium Hole & Beverage Sponsors
Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions
Montgomery & Associates Insurance & Financial Services
Play Day Hole Sponsors
Fairway Wholesale Lending
First Community Mortgage
Foundation Title and Escrow
SunTrust Mortgage, Inc.
Stay in Contact and Up to Date!
Keep up with the NMBA -- and the mortgage industry -- on the web and on social media. There's no easier way to be "in the know"!
Use the buttons on the lower left of the home page here to:
- Subscribe to the NMBA Email Newsletter
- Connect with NashvilleMBA on Facebook
- Follow @NashvilleMBA on Twitter
- Link up with NashvilleMBA on LinkedIN
And remember to visit this web site often.
TN Mortgage Banker of The Year 2019
Congratulations to Retta Gardner, CMB, who has been selected as the Tennessee Mortgage Banker of The Year for 2019.
Retta has over 23 years of experience as a mortgage professional and served as President of the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association (TNMBA) last year.
She graduated from the Mortgage Bankers Association’s School of Mortgage Banking and holds an MBA from Middle Tennessee State University and a BA from Western Kentucky University.
She also serves on the board of the United Way of Rutherford and Cannon Counties in Tennessee and is on the Advisory Council of the Middle Tennessee State University College of Business.
Congratulations, Retta, and thanks for all you do for the advancement of the mortgage profession!