See the NMBA Awards of Excellence Winners!
Welcome to NMBA: Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association
NMBA, the Nashville chapter of the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association, offers Nashville and Middle Tennessee mortgage professionals:
- Membership with both the Tennessee Mortgage Bankers Association (TMBA) and the Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association (NMBA)
- Monthly luncheons with educational speakers on current industry topics
- Support for lobbyist activities that benefit the mortgage industry
- Legislative updates
- Recognition of top performers in our industry through the Awards of Excellence event and an appreciation luncheon dedicated to support staff
- Multiple number of employees from member organizations may register for events
- Members may invite their colleagues to be their guests at events
- Ease of registration for NMBA events through a secure NMBA Online Registration, which provides for immediate invoices and receipts
- Monthly NMBA e-Newsletters with brief news stories and membership announcements
- The NashvilleMBA.org web site featuring additional news, announcements, schedules, and other industry-relevant information
The NMBA membership includes a variety of professionals from the mortgage banking industry and related fields as well. Members are mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, title companies, attorneys, appraisers, credit reporting agencies, realty professionals, and insurance companies.
2017 Mortgage University
A special thank you to everyone who attended Genworth's Mortgage University training class
hosted by the Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association last week.
The two day training seminar at Richland Country Club was a tremendous success
with over 70 people in attendance each day!
The attendees represented numerous companies, not only from the Nashville area but also from
as far away as Paducah, KY, and Huntsville, AL.
They were treated to good fun, good food, good fellowship and most importantly
a lot of great education!
The NMBA appreciates Phillip Donoho and Genworth bringing this great opportunity
to our membership, and we could not be more pleased that so many mortgage professionals took advantage of it!
Notes of Appreciation
NMBA is proud to share these two wonderful letters expressing thanks for
our participation with two of our favorite organizations:
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville
- The Oasis Center
Participation by our members and sponsors allowed NMBA to help make a difference in 2016!
Click on each letter at left to see the full-size PDF file.
NMBA Supports Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville
Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association was pleased to present the
Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville with a check
for $2,000.00 in funds raised during 2016.
NMBA Immediate Past President Eric Fellows (right) presented the check to
Mr. John Roberts, Chief Financial Officer and General Counsel (left),
during the January Luncheon and Installation of 2017 Officers.
NMBA Establishes New Awards of Excellence Qualifications
NMBA Board of Directors
The NMBA Board of Directors has adopted updated guidelines and qualifications for Awards of Excellence nominations
which will be in effect for the 2016 nominations. Members must meet all qualification requirements to be considered
for award nomination.
All nominees must be affiliated with an NMBA member company in good standing at the time of the Awards of Excellence
banquet, which normally takes place in the first quarter of the following year.
Additionally, nominees must meet specified minimums for closed units or volume during the year, as well having attended
a minimum of three (3) NMBA sponsored events.
All of the details of the qualifications can be found on the Membership
page of this web site.
Alternatively, click here to download the complete details in a PDF file.